Maths Create for this week- Birthday party!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This week we had a very fun maths create. We had to plan a party with a budget of $260.

First we had to pick a cake to make and buy all the ingredients for the cake. I picked a quick and easy birthday cake and got all my ingredients from Packnsave, Countdown and New World (I mostly got them from Packnsave and Countdown tough).

Then we had to plan out food that we would have. I spent about $60 (59.94). Then I had to plan out what activates we would do. We had to be out of the house for at least an hour, so I decided to go to the park for an hour, (which is free). I spent most of the rest of my money on actives, I got some white t-shirts and fabric pens, to make some of our own t-shirts, then I got an 8 pack of bubble wands for only $2.50! also got 8 face masks for $28. I thought that will be enough activates for 2 hours. I spent $80.05 on this so now its time to make some goody bags.

I got some cheap paper goody bags to put the stuff in from Kmart for $2.50, first I got 2 packs of lip mask (4 in each pack).That was $24. Then I got Christmas pens ($1.50 each) and spent $12 on that. Every got person got a bag of lollies each (50 cents a bag of lollies), I spent $4 on that. I got a 4 pack of Hi-chew which are $5 a bag, and I had to get since there were 8 people coming to my party and the pack only had 4. Last thing I put there was headbands which were about $1.10 each. I had finally complete my party which altogether was $202.45.

Thanks for reading about this blog. If you would like to see the slide put all the details of the party on look below this:

Would you go my party?

One thought on “Maths Create for this week- Birthday party!

1. Hi Lucy I love the way you set it out and the way you put it into different slides for different Categories.
    Amazing work~Ava.R