Reading Create Wk6T1

Last week for reading we had to create a book cover using a google drawing template. We created the front and back covers. The book cover needed to be something that I would want to read, and would pick off the shelf either at the library or the shops.

We also did some learning about what makes a good fit book for all of us in my reading group. We then create group ground rules to follow while we work in our reading group.

Below is a screenshot of my book cover.

This was a very fun activity because you could do this book cover about anything, I chose to make a criminal case that I made up about my friend Miriam if you would like to see what it looks like you can press on this picture

What I like about this book cover is that I would pick it up off a shelf and read it for myself. Would you?

One thought on “Reading Create Wk6T1

1. Kia ora Lucy,

Scary book cover, poor Miriam. I like how you have shown the character figure in your work. Maybe have a think about how next time you could make the back cover of the book as captivating as the front. I don’t think I will be reading this book, its too sad for me!

Well done,
    Miss Gill.